The Windows creator jumped into the laptop business in 2012, launching the first-ever Microsoft 2-in-1 laptop, which has got the eyes stuck for some time. Many doubted that if Microsoft were able to make it, the surface products have got every gamer, programmer, and professional, covered with the best features of all-time.
If you’re mesmerized with the traction and advancements of Microsoft Surface Laptops, look no further than our recommendations. Amongst all Microsoft Surface Devices, i.e., Microsoft Surface Pro 07, Surface Pro 06, Microsoft Surface Pro X, Surface Laptop 1, and Surface Pro, the below-mentioned devices have won the battle in all categories to fall in our Best Microsoft surface laptop and tablets 2021 list. Let’s delve into the details:
Our Recommendation for Top 3 Microsoft Surface Laptops and Tablets 2021:
1. Microsoft Surface Pro 7:
When it comes to producing laptops to empower your workflow or outshine your gaming, Microsoft is the first choice among experts due to its superior performance and an exceptional build. Here is the Microsoft surface laptop review.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-1035G4 10th Gen
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Hard drive: 256 GB SSD
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Your Laptop, Your way: Microsoft surface laptop pro 07 comes with a versatile feature through which it is convertible to a studio or tablet. You can touch, write, draw, type, or play in this wonder.
- Sleek and Aesthetic: This smart and aesthetic Microsoft surface laptop pro 07 is designed to be ultra-lightweight and sleek, weighing only 1.7 lbs. making it always available for a go. With its platinum or matte black back, it is a packaged swagger!
- Abiding Battery and Connections: The Microsoft surface laptop pro 07 comes with USB-C and USB-A ports for connections with docking stations, displays, or more. It supports an LTE connection. Its battery can last up to 10.5 hours with ease. It charges from 0 to 80 percent in just an hour!
- Tremendously Fast Speed: The 10th gen i5 processor has redefined what is possible in a light and sleek laptop. The 8 GB DDR4 RAM of this Microsoft surface laptop pro 07 makes it lightning-fast working and multi-tasking.
- You are Covered: Coming with front and rear cameras and an internal microphone, you can take pictures, record videos, or arrange meetings in 1080p
Pros & Cons
- Exceptional battery
- Difficult upgrades.
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 6:
Wherever you are, New Surface Pro 6 makes it easy to work and play virtually anywhere. It is engineered to empower your imagination and its application. Here is the Microsoft surface laptop review.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Hard drive: 128 GB SSD
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- The Laptop that Adapts: Microsoft surface laptop 06 is blessed with transforming into a studio or a tablet from a computer to adapt your uses. With its 12″ screen, It is a perfect place to convert your ideas into reality.
- Ultra-Powerful and Sensor Packed: Microsoft surface laptop 06’s hexacore, 6 threaded processor, and 8 GB RAM makes it a lightning-fast option among its rivals. This Microsoft surface laptop 6 is always aware of an Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Lightweight with Luxurious Cover: The Microsoft surface laptop 06 is light as a feather weighing just 3.5 pounds, making it super comfy for the go. Its cover is made with signature luxurious Alcantra material to give its color and feel life.
- A battery that Lasts: All-day battery life is a bonus for buying this Microsoft surface laptop 6. Its super-efficient battery blesses it with 13.5 hours of video playback time, which is more than enough to work or play.
- Good Camera and Connectivity: The Microsoft surface laptop 6 is equipped with a 6MP camera for clicking memories or taking meetings. It features USB 3.0, a fast and smart option for easy connectivity.
Pros & Cons
- Fast and smart
- Luxurious cover
- Complicated upgrades.
3. Microsoft Surface Pro X:
Think about a super-smart and blazingly fast laptop. The only reality of this thought is Microsoft surface Pro X, owing to its superior mechanics and design.
- Processor: Qualcomm Microsoft SQ 1
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Hard drive: 128 GB
- GPU: Adreno 685 GPU
- OS: Windows 64-bit
- A Workplace on the Go: Microsoft surface Pro X with its ability to transform into a studio or tablet, is a workplace you can carry! You can define your depictions on its 13″ screen correctly.
- No wifi, No Problem: Having no wifi around you is not a problem for Microsoft surface Pro X. It features a 4G LTE connectivity port to get you in touch with the internet. Blazing fast speed is a plus point!
- Ultra-Fast Qualcomm Technology: Apart from mainstream Intel processors, this Microsoft Surface Pro X is engineered to perfection with 8 GB RAM, a new and state of Microsoft’s own processor, SQ1, which brings ease to heavy tasks and brings multi-tasking to fingertips.
- A Day Long Battery: The Microsoft surface pro is equipped with a battery that can accompany you day long. It lasts up to 15 hours for typical device usage, which is more than enough for a day. The battery is chargeable from 0 to 80 percent in a matter of minutes.
- Lightweight, Sleek and Aesthetic: This surface pro weighs only 1.7 pounds and comes with a thickness of 7.3 mm only! Matte black color gives it classy aesthetics for a must pick.
Pros & Cons
- LTE Connection
- Ultra-thin and light
- Qualcomm Technology
- Single color
|Microsoft Surface Pro 7||Intel Core i5-1035G4 10th Gen||Intel Iris Plus Graphics||256 GB SSD||8 GB DDR4||12.3″||Both USB-C and USB-A|
|Microsoft surface 6||Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen||Intel UHD Graphics 620||128 GB SSD||8 GB DDR3||12″||More sensors, luxurious cover|
|Microsoft Surface Pro X||Qualcomm Microsoft SQ 1||Adreno 685 GPU||128 GB SSD||8 GB DDR3||13″||Super thin and light.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Which is better, a Surface Laptop 3 or a MacBook Pro?
Microsoft Surface 3 has been a challenging and formidable competitor for MacBook Pro. Microsoft Surface 3 has won the race with better visual quality, more connectivity ports, a snappy and satisfying keyboard with an ultra-lightweight chassis in this close call.
Are Surface Book 2 laptops Linux-friendly?
However, the Microsoft Surface Book 2 is designed for Windows to yield the optimized results; Linux can also do wonders. Yes! The Linux might give you the juiciest experience.
How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Surface Pro laptop?
There can be plenty of methods to reinstall the windows 10 on Surface Pro; however, here is the easiest one.
Go to start, select settings, and choose the Update and Security. Once in, select the Recovery option, where you’ll find the reset. Select Get Started and follow the instructions to reinstall a window.