How to take screenshot on Chromebook:
Chromebook is a new platform with many of its controls varying from windows. In order to take Screenshots on Chromebook, there are two ways.
To take a Screenshot on Chromebook with full window, follow these steps:
- Go to the screen you want the screenshot of.
- Now press the Ctrl + Screen Switcher Key or Ctrl + F5, this will capture everything on the screen and it will be saved.
In order to take a Screenshot on Chromebook with the partial screen, follow these steps:
- Open the screen you want the screenshot of.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Screen Shifter Key or Ctrl + Shift + F5 which will result in the launching of a framing tool.
- Now drag the pointer to the area you want the screenshot of and it will be saved.
How to Access Screenshots on Chromebook?
- Press Shift + Alt + M, it will redirect you to a folder of screenshots.
- Now you can open any screenshot from the list.
We hope that this guide has helped you to be well aware of utilizing your device to take a screenshot of it. Always be sure to keep screenshots in. JPG or. PNG format for the best quality, and when you have to share screenshots, take measures to preserve your privacy.